The water benefits for the health of the human body, wow amazing
The benefits water for the health of the human body, that's an important reason for consuming enough water.
The water benefits for the health. Maintaining no dehydration is essential for health and wellbeing, but many do not use enough fluids daily.
About 60 percent of the body consists of water, and about 71 percent of the earth's surface is covered with water.
Perhaps the water is ubiquitous, which means drinking enough every day is not a priority for many people.
- Facts about eating enough water in accordance with health regulations
- There is no universally agreed amount of water that must be eaten daily.
- Water is very important for kidney and other bodily functions.
- When dehydration, skin can be more prone to skin and wrinkle disorders.
- Drinking non-soda water can help reduce weight.
Here are some of the benefits of drinking water for our body.
To function properly, all cells and organs need water. These are some of the reasons our bodies need water:
1. It lubricates cartilage joints, found in joints and spinal discs, which contain about 80 percent of water. Long-term dehydration can reduce the ability of the joint shock absorbers, which cause joint pain.
2. It forms saliva and Saliva mucus helps us digest our food and keep mouth, nose and dull eyes. This prevents friction and damage. Drinking water also keeps the mouth clean. In addition to being drunk as sweet drinks, these beverages can also reduce tooth decay.
3. It provides oxygen to the whole body of Blood more than 90 percent of water, and blood carries oxygen to various parts of the body.
4. It improves skin health and beauty. With dehydration, skin can be more prone to skin disorders and early wrinkles.
5. These are brain protection, spinal cord, and other sensitive tissue. Dehydration can affect the structure and function of the brain. The function of drinking water is also involved in the production of hormones and neurotransmitters. Prolonged dehydration can cause problems with thoughts and thoughts.
6. It controls the temperature of the water body stored in the middle layer of the skin visible on the surface of the skin as sweat when the body is hot. When yawn, it cools down. In sports. Some scientists suggest that when there is little water in the body, heat storage increases and individuals are less able to tolerate heat pressure. Having a lot of water in the body can reduce the physical tension if heat pressure occurs during exercise. However, more studies are needed for this effect.
7, The digestive system depends on it. The intestine needs water to function properly. Dehydration can cause digestive, constipated, and abdominal problems. This increases the risk of heartburn and heartburn.
8. This removes the rest of the body Water is needed in the process of sweating and urinating and unclean.
9. This helps perpetuate blood pressure Lack of water can cause blood to become thicker, increase blood pressure.
10. Breathing requires it. If dehydration, the respiratory tract is limited by the body in an effort to minimize water loss. This may worsen asthma and resistance.
11. He makes minerals and nutrients easily accessible. It dissolves in water, which allows them to reach different parts of the body.
12. Prevent kidney damage The kidneys regulate fluid in the body. Insufficient water can cause kidney stones and other problems.
13. This increases performance during the era. Some scientists have reserved to eat more water can improve performance during heavy activity.
14. Reducing body weight Water can also help reduce weight, if eaten rather than sweet juice and soda. 'Preloading' with water before eating can help prevent overeating by realizing satiety.
Water helps dissolve minerals and nutrients, making it easier for the body. This also helps eliminate waste products.
Both of these functions make water very important for the kidneys. Every day, the kidneys filter around 120-150 liters of liquid. Instead of this amount, about 1-2 liters are removed from the body in the form of urine, and the rest is restored by the bloodstream. Water is very important so that the function of the kidneys functions. If the kidneys do not function properly, all excessive products and liquids may gather in the body.
Kidneys that are not treated chronically may cause kidney failure. Organs stop functioning, and transfer of dialysis or kidneys is needed. Urinary tract pain is the second most common type of infection in the body. If the outbreak spreads to the upper urinary tract, including the kidneys, eternal damage may apply. Inflammation of the kidneys that are dull or acute may be life threatening, especially if the septicemia applies. The main cause of kidney stones is lack of water. The person who reports it always does not drink the recommended daily water. Kidney stones can also increase the risk of chronic kidney disease.
Dehydration applies when we use and lose more water than receiving a body. This may cause electrolyte imbalance in the body. This is like potassium, phosphate, and sodium, helping to carry electrical signals between cells. The kidneys maintain the electrolyte stage in a stable body when functioning properly. If the kidneys cannot perpetuate electrolyte parity, these electrical signals mix. This may cause sawan, which involves voluntary muscle movement and loss of consciousness. In cases that are bad, dehydration can cause kidney failure, which may be life threatening. Complications of chronic kidney failure complications include anemia, central nervous system damage, heart failure, and compromised immune systems.
That is the benefit of drinking water, drinking water and can't wait to thirst for the original health.
Also read other information: